How to measure your finger
1. Print Out this page. Please ensure that the "Fit to Page" or "Scale to Fit" options are not selected.
2. Cut out the ring sizer below and make a slot by cutting along the dashed line.
3. With the numbers to the outside, insert the black end through the slot.
4. Place the Ring Sizer at the base of the appropriate finger and pull the tab through the slot until it fits comfortably.
5. Read the corresponding size from the scale as it lines up with the edges of the slot.
6. After sliding the ring sizer on, make sure it slides off easily over the knuckle.